Skip to main content

I bought books in two days

 I went to a bookstore and bought as many as 8 books.

Two of those are here as pictures.

Two books deal with the psycology about self-minding.

Coincidently, two writers are Japanese.


One of the book is what I skimmed two days ago at Gyobo bookstore in Seoul. I didn't hasitate buying this book.

Today, I went to the Aladin second-hand bookstore so that I could buy books at a discounted price. Plus, thanks to the partnership University program, I could get books at 10% cheaper over the lowered price.


After I got back home, I put barcodes to these books to register in my bookshelf.

I am expecting to read it as soon as possible. lol









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new purchase of e845 by Sennheiser with switch

 A new purchase of e845 by Sennheiser with switch The components are relatively less than those of SM58. A picture of the actual product 1. Box 2. Label on the box 3. evolution brochure front and back

New book purchases

 Another chance I went to the Aladin second hand book store near my house. This time, I bought 3 books just for fun and to reboost my mind toward a scholar based path. Recently, I really suffered from a cold. I went to doctor's office to get a shot and prescriptions, plus two consecutive IVs. However, it was not normal just staying home doing nothing. So I just head out for a 10 minute walk to the book store. Not much things were new this time since my last visit was not more than a month. I spend many hours in the bookstore looking at the books here and there. Today, three of books were my choices. All three books seem interesting. Maybe I need some time to read them due to my not-yet-done works. But I am trying to read those ASAP.

First day

 On the first day of this blog. Write everything I saw, felt, heard as I thought. Some days it will be long, and some days it will be very short. Start wrting my own daily log.